I founded Mittag Holistic Chiropractic in 2006. For 20 years I had co-owned a large chiropractic clinic in the Twin Cities area. Believing that big is not always better, I founded my new clinic with the goal of having a low overhead so that I could spend the time I needed with patients.
In the clinic I provide the following services and treatments:
- Chiropractic adjusting of the spine and other joints.
- Cold laser.
- Diet and nutritional counseling.
- Craniosacral therapy.
- Physiotherapies such as hot packs or electrical muscle stimulation.
- Energy healing.
- Massage therapy and myofascial release.
- Lab testing for toxicity, allergies, hormone levels, nutritional status.
- And more…
To Reach Dr. Mittag:
I can be reached directly at (952) 934-0525. If I can’t answer when you call, please leave a message and I’ll call you back.
Here’s a brief bio:
I graduated from Stanford University with a bachelor’s degree in Human Biology.
I received my Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in 1986.
I founded Crossroad Chiropractic Clinic (Minnetonka, MN) with another chiropractor and ran a large clinical practice from 1986 through 2006.
In 2006 I founded Mittag Holistic Chiropractic in St. Louis Park, MN. I wanted to be able to bring all of the solutions that alternative health has to offer for pain relief. (I wanted to go holistic).
- received extensive training on the documentation and treatment of auto accident injuries or “whiplash” through numerous post graduate coures (SRISD).
- have taught hundreds of attorney’s in Minnesota about “whiplash” injuries; was a featured speaker at the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association state convention.
- have received training in functional medicine—the clinical use of laboratory testing and nutritional therapies to restore health and well.
- have received extensive training in energy healing techniques, including Reiki, Qi Gong and Reconnective Healing.
- have been certified to practice acupuncture and CranioSacral therapy.
- have been certified as a facilitator of the powerful self-growth method called the Release Technique.
- have completed the educational curriculum required for a diplomate in clinical nutrition.